Dr. Rubinstein on the Conejo Valley Advice Givers Podcast
Dr. Rubinstein is in an entirely different class of medical dermatologists. He grew up in the Conejo Valley, Agoura Hills California and obtained his undergraduate degree from UCLA. He attended medical school at Boston University and while there attended to a fellowship at Harvard in laser technology. Following medical school Dr. Rubinstein came back home to California and did his residency at UC Irvine Medical Center.
Oh, and by the way, he found time to squeeze in an MBA degree at Pepperdine in California.
Amazing credentials and determination.
He then opened up his practice in Encino CA, moving shortly after to his Studio City CA office where he still practices. He then found that the Conejo Valley market was underserved and opened a second office in Simi Valley CA.
The multitude of care, technology, procedures and advancements in Dr. Rubinstein’s practice is astounding.
On this episode you will learn about:
- The Top 3 things Dr. Rubinstein sees in his practice.
- How Basal Cell Skin Cancers are the #1 cancer in the US.
- We discuss some really special information about Psoriasis.
- What is Dr. Rubinstein’s personal daily skin regimen.
- Does Chocolate cause acne?
- And, we learn everything about wrinkles.
*Individual results may vary; not a guarantee.
Schedule Now Patient Info Guide